Veterans Court program is designed to be a voluntary intensive supervision program to identify veterans who are on term of supervised release and probation and to provide them services through a partnership with the Department of Veteran Affairs to maximize their access to services relating to substance abuse, mental health, physical health, housing, vocational rehabilitation and employment.
- Cascade County Veterans Treatment Court
- Missoula County Veterans Treatment Court
- U.S. Department of Justice District of Montana - Veterans Court Now Available
- Selective Service Online Registration
- Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors 2011 Edition
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs - Official Site