If you are in crisis, call 911 immediately or call the crisis line at Suicide Prevention Line: 800-784-2433.
If you are experiencing mental health issues, talk with your probation officer about obtaining treatment. If you are indigent and have no medical insurance, your probation officer will assist you in signing up for the Affordable Care Act and refer you to treatment through contracted funds.
Mental Health & Crisis Center Resources
- Billings Community Crisis Center: 406-259-8800
- Bozeman Help Center: 406-586-3333
- Butte Western Montana Community Mental Health Center: 406-723-4033
- Great Falls Voices of Hope: 406-453-4357
- Helena Crisis Intervention Team: 406-227-8686
- Libby Lincoln County Crisis Solution: 406-293-3223
- Kalispell Violence Free Crisis Line: 406-752-4735
- Missoula 3 Rivers Mental Health Solutions: 406-830-3294
- Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services Crisis Reponse Services
- Veterans Crisis Line: 800-273-8255